This course teaches healthcare professionals the concepts of both single-rescuer and team basic life support for in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
NEW - Updated with 2015 Guidelines for CPR & ECC.
Irish Heart Foundation / American Heart Association Program
Must be completed every 2 years by healthcare professionals
Two options available:
- Classroom Course. with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics
- Online Course with Classroom practical session.
Blended Learning courses combine the flexibility of online training with in person skills practice and testing.
- CPR(Adult, Child & Infant)
- Pulse checks
- Barrier devices, pocket face mask and a bag valve mask device.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction (FBAO). (Adult, Child & Infant)
- Single-rescuer and team basic life support.
Instructor lead course with DVD, practical work, rescue scenarios, continuous assessment & short
answer questions. Everyone receives CPR mask, BLS book, CPR chart, Choking chart, EMS card
Top class training resources – Lardel manikins, range of AED’s, latest videos & equipment our rivals envy
On-site or Nationwide
Groups of 6
Duration: 6 hours