Protect yourself, your business, and the public by renting a defibrillator from HeartSafety Solutions.
Many organisations are now choosing to rent equipment instead of buying. Heartsafety Solutions have a range of market-leading AEDs available to rent for as little as €1.50 per day. We can also tailor make a package to best suit your needs.
Some of the benefits of renting your defibrillator instead of buying include:
- No surprise maintenance costs, regular monthly fee covers all future consumables.
- Better cashflow management, no large upfront cost.
- Rental is treated as an operational expense as opposed to capital expenditure allowing greater flexibility around budget constraints.
- Fully tax deductible immediately rather than deferred capital allowances.
- No repair cost. Your rented AED will always be covered under warranty. In the unlikely event there is a problem, we will replace it.
- Ease of maintenance, we will keep an eye on battery and electrode expiry dates and replace them for you before they expire.
- Ability to upgrade/ downgrade to latest model/specification without investing further capital resources.
Each rented AED comes with the following as standard:
- Full Ongoing Warranty
- Battery/ Adult Electrodes, replaced as required
- Carry Case
- Response Kit (CPR mask, scissors, razor, gloves etc)
Interested in Renting?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Talk to Dave
David established HeartSafety Solutions in 2006 with the aim of improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). As a former firefighter/ Paramedic, he witnessed too many incidents of SCA where help arrived too late and knew things could be so much better. The following year HeartSafety launched the GAA National Defibrillator programme, which resulted in the placement of AEDs in most towns and villages around Ireland. David is a qualified Paramedic Tutor, Basic Life Support instructor and a member of IOSH having completed a HDip in Health & Safety from UCD.