The Defibtech Lifeline Replacement Battery Pack (DBP-1400) is a non-rechargeable battery pack specifically designed for use with the Defibtech Lifeline AED and Lifeline AUTO. With an installed standby life of up to 7 years, the battery pack provides up to 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous operation.
- Non-rechargeable battery designed for use with Defibtech Lifeline AED and Lifeline AUTO
- 7 years of standby life when installed (including daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly self-tests)
- Provides up to 125 shocks or 8 hours of continuous operation capacity
- Comes with a separate 9V lithium battery (DAC-410) for powering the self-test feature and active status indicator.
- Easy to install and dispose of, as it is recyclable.