Introducing the Lifepak CR2, the next generation AED from Stryker. With wifi and 3G connectivity, this device is always ready for use and self-monitors for your peace of mind. The CR2 also features cprINSIGHT™ technology, which analyses CPR compressions to reduce “hands-off” time and increase survival chances significantly.
Key Product Features:
- Connected to the internet via wifi or 3G
- Self-monitors to ensure readiness at all times
- cprINSIGHT™ technology analyses CPR compressions to reduce “hands-off” time and increase survival chances
- Cellular connectivity allows for GPS tracking if the device goes missing
- 4 or 8-year cellular data plan required
Part of the Stryker family, the Lifepak CR2 is the next generation AED. Connected to the internet via wifi or 3G, the CR2 self-monitors, giving the reassurance of knowing it is always ready. cprINSIGHT™ analyses during CPR compressions, greatly reducing ‘hands-off’ time, increasing the chances of survival.
Innovative design means the fastest time to first shock, even by minimally trained responders. The CR2 was rated easiest to use, easiest to hear and highest in overall user confidence by AED users.
– Self-Monitoring via wifi
– 8 Year Warranty
– cprINSIGHT ™ analyses during CPR ™ analyses during CPR ™
– Fastest time to the first shock
– ClearVoice ™ Technology
– Pads compatible with ambulance service defibrillators (also Lifepak)