The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help® technology, which provides real-time feedback to assist rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of ZOLL AED 3 give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat sudden cardiac arrest.
- IP55 rating, the unit is protected from dust and water from low-pressure jets.
- RapidShock Analysis™ enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous lifesaving CPR.
- Bright and easily visible, central shock button
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help®, featuring a full-colour touch-screen display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and paediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness with automatic alerts