Respond Conference 2019
Fran | Apr 11 2019 | 2 min read | Conference, News
On Saturday the 6th of April, the team from HeartSafety Solutions attended another successful Respond conference in the Mullingar Park Hotel, organised by CFR Ireland.
The event went incredibly well with around 500 community first responders from all parts of Ireland turning up. They attended workshops on topics such as ‘SADS’, ‘Down and Dirty CPR’ and ‘CPR in an Ambulance’ amongst other. There were many interesting presentations and guest speakers too.
At our stand, we demonstrated some new technology to the market including:
- Heartsine Gateway – connected Heartsine defibrillators to wifi for automatic monitoring
- Lifepak CR2 Defibrillator – connects vis wifi or cellular network
- Aivia Smart Cabinets – Connects existing AEDs via the SigFox IoT network
- Aivia Go – Portable module that connects existing AEDs using a SIM card. Will also track the location of your AED.
- The New Solar Powered Outdoor AED Cabinet, which will be available soon.
During the event, we invited participants to enter a draw to win a new Heartsine PAD350P defibrillator with a Heartsine Gateway all contained in an AED Backpack.
Annie Enright from CFR Ireland was asked to pull out the winner, who was Paul from Finglas First Responders. Paul was delighted with his win which will replace their older existing responder AED.